Premium Hardwood Logs
We supply quality hardwood logs for your stoves and open fires. Our locally sourced timber, from sustainably managed woodlands are a mix of ash, beech, birch, red oak and sycamore. Our quality logs are seasoned, split, dry and ready to burn, with an average moisture content of below 20%.
Premium Quality Chippings
We supply chippings for your play areas and flower beds. Premium quality pieces of bark.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Autumn?
All qualifications are a Lantra qualification and NPTC.
- (CS30) - Chainsaw maintenance and Crosscutting
- (CS31) - Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm
- (CS32) - Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm
- (CS40) - Aerial Tree Pruning
- (CS41) - Aerial Tree Rigging / Dismantling
- (CS50) - Emergency Tree Works (inc Windblown)
- (CS38) - Tree climbing & Aerial Rescue / Safe Use of Chainsaw in the Canopy of a tree
- (CS39) - Aerial Cutting Of Trees Using Free Fall Techniques / Crown Thinning & Reduction
ARBORICULTURAL GROUND WORK
- Chipper Operator
- Stump Grinders
- Brush cutters
- Clearing Saws