Our range of specialised mowing & strimming equipment ensures we are able to provide our customers the capability of cutting grass on all types of terrain.
We cover (but not limited to):
- Steep banks
- Rough terrain
- Large fields
- Gardens of all shapes and sizes
Whether it’s for a one off cut because your strimmer is broken or a more regular service you require, we are available to assist.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Autumn?
All qualifications are a Lantra qualification and NPTC.
- (CS30) - Chainsaw maintenance and Crosscutting
- (CS31) - Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm
- (CS32) - Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm
- (CS40) - Aerial Tree Pruning
- (CS41) - Aerial Tree Rigging / Dismantling
- (CS50) - Emergency Tree Works (inc Windblown)
- (CS38) - Tree climbing & Aerial Rescue / Safe Use of Chainsaw in the Canopy of a tree
- (CS39) - Aerial Cutting Of Trees Using Free Fall Techniques / Crown Thinning & Reduction
ARBORICULTURAL GROUND WORK
- Chipper Operator
- Stump Grinders
- Brush cutters
- Clearing Saws