Whether as part of a site clearance project or following the felling or dismantling of an individual tree, A & M offer stump grinding and removal services if required.
Stumps can be a major hazard as well as being unsightly and can be the breeding ground for disease and fungi that can adversely affect other trees and the surrounding environment.
Using a powerful and efficient stump grinder, we remove the stump and root ball, leaving a hole which we then fill in with a mixture of soil and the chippings created by the grinder, leaving the area ready for replanting or redevelopment.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Autumn?
All qualifications are a Lantra qualification and NPTC.
- (CS30) - Chainsaw maintenance and Crosscutting
- (CS31) - Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm
- (CS32) - Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm
- (CS40) - Aerial Tree Pruning
- (CS41) - Aerial Tree Rigging / Dismantling
- (CS50) - Emergency Tree Works (inc Windblown)
- (CS38) - Tree climbing & Aerial Rescue / Safe Use of Chainsaw in the Canopy of a tree
- (CS39) - Aerial Cutting Of Trees Using Free Fall Techniques / Crown Thinning & Reduction
ARBORICULTURAL GROUND WORK
- Chipper Operator
- Stump Grinders
- Brush cutters
- Clearing Saws