Here is what some of our customers say about us...
Very Professional, hardworking team who leave no stone unturned when getting on with the job.Mr Radcliffe
Very professional Company and high standard of work and will recommend to anybody.Mrs Hill
Great service, polite friendly and good value for money.Mrs Morse
Turned up very professional and did an absolute amazing job and cleaned up after themselves, couldn’t thank them enough and all at a very good price too.Mrs Dalton
Marc and Mark are truly a professional team that showed they have an in depth knowledge of the job in hand, huge thumbs up.Mr Bottomley
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Autumn?
All qualifications are a Lantra qualification and NPTC.
- (CS30) - Chainsaw maintenance and Crosscutting
- (CS31) - Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm
- (CS32) - Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm
- (CS40) - Aerial Tree Pruning
- (CS41) - Aerial Tree Rigging / Dismantling
- (CS50) - Emergency Tree Works (inc Windblown)
- (CS38) - Tree climbing & Aerial Rescue / Safe Use of Chainsaw in the Canopy of a tree
- (CS39) - Aerial Cutting Of Trees Using Free Fall Techniques / Crown Thinning & Reduction
ARBORICULTURAL GROUND WORK
- Chipper Operator
- Stump Grinders
- Brush cutters
- Clearing Saws